Monday, April 16, 2012

SO MUCH To tell you all!!

Ok so where to start!! Well i havent been on as much because my Scentsy Business is just going so Great!! I am BUSY BUSY BUSY!! that and a husband and three kids is keeping me a bit entertained to say the least. BUT oh my gosh NEWS!! Scentsy created a new brand called Velata! Its a Chocolate Fondue system!!! I know I know Im freaking out too!! you can be the First to sell it because you can join after May 1st!! so exciting. Three years from now when Velata is Going crazy all over the world you will be at the top!!! I wish i had been around when scentsy started in 04! Those consultants are making so much money and doing so amazing! But wil Velata i get to do just that! Be at the beginning. Ok lol sorry I am freaking out a little bit. This is such a huge opportunity for my family. Getting ahead, Financial freedom and more family fun! With Kendal Now in Ice skating and Girl scouts its expensive! And zephan is almost a year old and walking! Triston is almost in high school. being a stay at home mom is more important than ever before and I will be able to continue on being there for them each and every day i am home! If you want more info on how to join Velata or how to purchase Velata email me at tobley@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment